Working in groups for a writing project offers both rewards and challenges distinct from writing papers individually. Group Essays is one of the newest additions to the Writing Studio’s online resources. This brief handout offers advice for optimizing your group writing experience by discussing tips for writing a group essay, describing a possible writing process, and identifying challenges and strategies to deal with those inevitable bumps in the road. We hope you find it useful!
- Who Has the Best Writing Quote?
- Best Tutoring Practices
- Handout Highlight: Group Essays
- Beyond Strunk & White
- Handout Highlight: Useful Tools for Non-Native English Speakers
- Make it New, Make it New
- TXTNG ABBRVTIONS DN’T CT IT: Tips for Composing Academic Emails
- DukeWrites Interviews Tutor Zackary Vernon
- Handout Highlight: Commas Got You Down?
- Libraries and Research: Tools for Successful Academic Writing