Have you been told you have a comma problem? Do you insert commas where you think they are necessary, but you are not sure if you did it correctly? Do commas confuse you? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Writing Studio has a handout just for you! The handout about commas provides readers with guidelines for proper comma usage, and it includes sample sentences of proper and improper comma use. Check it out!
- Who Has the Best Writing Quote?
- Best Tutoring Practices
- Handout Highlight: Group Essays
- Beyond Strunk & White
- Handout Highlight: Useful Tools for Non-Native English Speakers
- Make it New, Make it New
- TXTNG ABBRVTIONS DN’T CT IT: Tips for Composing Academic Emails
- DukeWrites Interviews Tutor Zackary Vernon
- Handout Highlight: Commas Got You Down?
- Libraries and Research: Tools for Successful Academic Writing