The semester has started and students may be getting their first writing assignments. If you’re struggling to read and understand a prompt or to prewrite, the Writing Studio has handouts that may guide you. They offer strategies that many people find useful. Check them out!
- Who Has the Best Writing Quote?
- Best Tutoring Practices
- Handout Highlight: Group Essays
- Beyond Strunk & White
- Handout Highlight: Useful Tools for Non-Native English Speakers
- Make it New, Make it New
- TXTNG ABBRVTIONS DN’T CT IT: Tips for Composing Academic Emails
- DukeWrites Interviews Tutor Zackary Vernon
- Handout Highlight: Commas Got You Down?
- Libraries and Research: Tools for Successful Academic Writing